The COVID-19 pandemic has caused monumental shifts in our lives. In light of this pandemic, Dr. Arbab and her staff have responded swiftly and effectively. Though the world may change, our commitment to your health and safety will never waver.
All patients should fill out their updated medical forms online & complete the COVID-19 Questionnaire. Please note, even though we may have a copy of your health history from prior to the pandemic, we request to digitize these forms in order to reduce contact in our office. Thank you for using the above link to register and create an online “MyChart”.
Below, please see new office improvements and a message sent to you, our much appreciated patients. We look forward to seeing you in our office soon!
Dear Friends and Patients,
- Complete the online health questions at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. We will contact you 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email with a link to an online health questionnaire. You need to update your health history forms, and complete the new COVID-19 questionnaire. We will not be able to provide treatment without you completing the forms.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential patient caregivers and parents of minors.
- Wear a mask. ALL patients must have a mask on when entering the office.
- Put your cell phones away when entering the back office. (Cell phones are constantly touched and, therefore, are known to carry germs).
- Wash your hands before and after appointments.
To optimize office safety, we will:
- Clean the ambient air with a HEPA 13 air filters that continuously remove germs from the air circulating in the office.
- Position hand sanitizers throughout the office
- Remove magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our patients as well as our team.
- Utilize an oral rinse for all patients, prior to any dental treatment, to reduce exposure to germs.
- Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office. Anyone with a temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees is not allowed into the back office. (Please note that our restroom is located in the back office. You will not be able to use the restroom until your temperature is checked. Please plan your time accordingly).
- Record the lung efficiency of every patient with a pulse oximeter prior to any dental treatment.
- Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at the beginning and end of work period.
- Wear new personal protection equipment such as visors, gowns, and masks.
- Enhance operatory disinfection procedures for all surfaces contacted by patients and staff.
- Reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during dental procedures with comprehensive protocols.
- Expand nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures such as computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Install sneeze guards or droplet barriers at the reception areas.
- Enhance operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices that clean hard to reach places.
- Increase appointment times to complete tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- Adjust office hours to accommodate our patients needs, since some care has been postponed for over 8 weeks.
We will start seeing a limited number of patients beginning Wednesday May 20th.
Please feel free to call or email us with your questions or concerns. There may be a time delay before we can respond to everyone. However, I will personally make sure we can continue taking great care of you, our beloved patients.
Sincerely,Dr. Roya Arbab
All current and new patients should fill out their updated medical forms online & complete the COVID-19 Questionnaire.