Erica, Front Office
Erica began working in the dental field in 1994 and has been a smiling face in the front office since 2007. She is passionate about providing patients a five star experience from beginning to end, and she finds gratification in facilitating exceptional dental care.
Erica handles all scheduling, billing and treatment coordination. She especially enjoys the warm, friendly atmosphere of the office and the ocean view.
In her free time, she is a beach, yoga, and live music enthusiast.
A visit to the dentist can be a nerve-racking experience. This is where Erica can help. She makes sure that you are comfortable and not anxious about your treatment. She is the first person that you speak to when you enter the office. Her calm and friendly approach is the reason you will be stay and wait until your treatment is finished. Here are other tasks she does at the office:
- Directs and coordinates activities to the dental team.
- Schedule and cancel patient’s appointments.
- Assign task for the employees.
- Resolve employee grievances.
- Ensures that the standard operating procedures are followed.
- Hands x-rays and test results.
- Perform office duties such as creation, scanning of documents, and filing.
- Schedule the task of front office employees.
- Set and make budgets inside the dental office.
- Helps with completing and filing of the insurance forms and manage dental billing records.
- Resolves employee grievances.
Meet Marlene, Registered Dental Assistant
Meet Sherrie, Front Office