Sherrie, Front Office
Sherrie has enjoyed working for the office since 1996 and brings an extensive banking background to the practice. Her duties include all scheduling, billing and treatment coordination.
Sherrie is a South Bay native and enjoys working for Dr. Arbab. She is passionate about helping patients feel welcome and at ease, and loves seeing their smiles after a positive experience.
In her free time, Sherrie enjoys photography, country music concerts, porcelain doll collection and spending time with her two beautiful miniature schnauzers.
Sherrie’s responsibility at the office is to make sure you are well cared for at the dentist’s office. She is the first person you’ll talk to the moment you enter the office. It’s her job to make sure that you’ll enjoy your stay and be comfortable while you wait for the dentist to call you. She performs other tasks as well, such as:
- Greeting patients as they arrive at the office and answering phone calls.
- Scheduling and canceling patient appointments.
- Completing and filing insurance forms and billing records.
- Make sure that there is enough stock of office and dental supplies.
- Coordinate with dental supply vendors.
- Handle test result of x-rays.
- Conserves dental resources by using only the necessary supplies and equipment for a particular treatment.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by sterilizing the equipment and complying with the rules and regulations.
- Educates patients by giving them post-operative instructions.
Meet Erica, Front Office